Outreach and Stability
We stay connected to guests by providing ongoing follow-up to newly-housed guests, arranging home visits to isolated women and bringing needed items and resources to women on the street through our Outreach Van. We reach women beyond our walls through a satellite office at Franklin Field and collaborations with Boston Public Schools and Massachusetts Trial Courts.
- Outreach - At Rosie’s Place, we go beyond helping a homeless guest attain housing…we help her maintain it.
- Friendly Visitor - Rosie’s Place truly sees all poor and homeless women as part of our community, whether they visit us regularly or never set foot in our building.
- Outreach Van - Through our van, we are able to connect with women who are too afraid, ill or too marginalized to come to Rosie’s Place for services.
- Community Wellness Program - We provide medical and health support for guests who are unable to access adequate medical care.
- Community Collaborative at Franklin Field - Our satellite office provides an array of Rosie’s Place services, such as advocacy, job assistance, food pantry and legal aid, to families in the Franklin Field public housing development in Dorchester.
- Community Collaborative at Boston Public Schools - We have an on-site presence at four local schools to make Rosie’s Place services more accessible to families in the community.