Outreach and Stability
We stay connected to guests by providing ongoing follow-up to newly-housed guests and arranging home visits to isolated women. We reach women beyond our walls through a satellite office at Franklin Field and collaborations with Boston Public Schools and Massachusetts Trial Courts.
- Outreach - At Rosie’s Place, we go beyond helping a homeless guest attain housing…we help her maintain it.
- Friendly Visitor - Rosie’s Place truly sees all poor and homeless women as part of our community, whether they visit us regularly or never set foot in our building.
- Community Wellness Program - We provide medical and health support to help keep our guests with severe medical challenges in their own homes.
- Community Collaborative at Franklin Field - Our satellite office provides an array of Rosie’s Place services, such as advocacy, job assistance, food access and legal aid, to families in the Franklin Field public housing development in Dorchester.
- Community Collaborative at Boston Public Schools - We maintain an on-site presence at ten local schools in order to make Rosie’s Place services more accessible to families in the community.
- Community Collaborative at Massachusetts Trial Courts - We reach out into the community to provide capable, effective and compassionate advocacy and support to women who come to the court houses where we have a weekly presence.