Rosie’s Place offers a wide range of rewarding volunteer experiences with a variety of commitment levels. Each year, thousands of volunteers donate their time and energy to the Rosie’s Place mission and make a difference in their community.
Volunteering Made Easy
- Get started right away - Once your application is processed, you receive access to our online scheduling system VolunteerNet.
- Flexibility of scheduling - Review openings in the next 30 days and choose up to 3 per month that work for you.
- No regular commitment required - Take a break when you need to and start back up again when you have time to give.
- Regular, ongoing opportunities available - Learn about specialized volunteer opportunities—often requiring weekday availability and additional training, as well as a regular commitment—by signing up for a tour on VolunteerNet.
Ways to Get Involved
- Teach adult women learning English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
- Visit with an isolated woman in the community to share interests and activities.
- Prepare and serve meals at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Lead an arts workshop.
- Assist guests shopping in our food pantry.
- Learn more by viewing our directory of individual volunteer opportunities.
Become a Volunteer Today!
- Step 1 Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Step 2 Apply! Volunteer Services will be in contact within 1 business day.